Popular posts from this blog
The Giggler Treatment Comprehension Questions
Hi all, I have uploaded the rest of the comprehension questions for The Giggler Treatment in the resources file. Depending on where your child is at in the novel, they can complete a set of the questions for Friday's activity (see work plan). I will attach the questions to this post as well :) The Giggler Treatment Comprehension Questions ‘Mammy Doyle’ - ‘Chapter Two Million and Seven’ 1) How did Billie Jean practise her rock climbing? 2) Where was the first mountain Billie Jean climbed? 3) How did the boys keep Kayla on the wall? 4) How did the boys make Kayla heavier? 5) Why was Jimmy surprised when he looked under the oil drum? 6) Why could the boys see the Giggler? 7) Do you think the Giggler is annoyed at being seen by the boys? 8) Who do you think the funniest character is? Why? Chapter 16 - ‘Rover Gives His Side of The Story’ 1) What was odd about the shape of the poo? 2) What does the author say Rover runs like? 3) Why do you th...
Summer! (Claire's Class)
Hi everybody, I hope you all enjoyed seeing each other on the end of year zoom call. The video I had prepared for you all that wouldn't work on the zoom call also won't upload to the blog unfortunately. But we can all watch it together when we are back in school! I have added some photos from the video to the post if you want to have a look at them. They are all memories from 1st class 😊 Thank you all so much for your engagement with Seesaw over the past few months. I can't wait to see everyone in August for 3rd class! I hope you all have the best summer! Many thanks, Claire











