Hannah's Class: Geography project

Hi all,

The children will be completing a project over the next 2 weeks on a given Climate type (Polar, Temperate, Arid, Tropical, Mediterranean.) They will be given time during school to research facts on their climate type. I will go through the layout of their projects and what is to be expected from each child.

I will be sending an a2 sheet of paper home with them on Thursday and from next week onward, they will be expected to complete project work as homework in addition to their spellings and maths. The project work will account for their reading homework as they will be researching and reading facts online.
I do not expect the children to spend more than 5-10 minutes on their project each night. I want them to enjoy the researching and learning involved and I do not want anyone to get stressed!
I will be giving more information to the kids about the projects over the next few days. I will also post a list of suitable and useful websites to gather information from, over the next few days.

They will be presenting their projects in class on the 13th of 14th of February :)

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Thanks a million,
Hannah

Popular posts from this blog

Covid-19 resources from the HSE

CareChoice suggestion

Summer! (Claire's Class)